Koenders Windmills invented the aeration windmill in 1988. Since then, the company has supplied and served over 100,000 customers with windmills and electric aerators. Most of the Generation 1 and 2 windmills sold during the first few years are still in service. That is over 30 years of standing up to Mother Nature through both high and low temperature extremes, snow storms, dust storms…every imaginable form of severe weather.
With our history and experience, we are now producing 6th Generation models of Koenders Windmills and Unipoles, so today’s customers can be assured they are purchasing the most durable and efficient windmill and electric aeration systems available on the market.
If you require maintenance or replacement parts
BEWARE of inferior, imitation Koenders parts and products and companies that are promoting them. Over the years we have had numerous complaints from customers about product parts that have been purchased from companies whom they thought were authorized to sell Koenders products and whom they were led to believe were buying Original Koenders products and parts. These parts will not fit, or they will break prematurely. This will also void product warranty. Most of these online retailers are NOT AUTHORIZED KOENDERS DEALERS.
Why are GENUINE KOENDERS WINDMILLS and Electric Aeration parts superior to imitation parts?
- All Koenders Windmills parts (tower, tail and fan assembly) are hot dipped and coated with the highest quality galvanized finish. Others use a lower quality galvanizing process. The Koenders approach ensures that these product components do not prematurely rust or break. They are built to last decades.
- Koenders Windmills tower, tail and fan assembly parts are made from 18 gauge high quality steel which is die-form stamped for strength and consistency. Many of the parts used in higher stress areas are even a heavier 12 gauge.
- Koenders Windmills owns the rights to all our state of the art dies used in forming Koenders parts. These dies are extremely expensive. This attention to detail allows us to produce precision parts consistently, while maintaining proper fit and durability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Koenders Windmills and EL-2 electric aerators use a diaphragm style compressor. These diaphragms require periodic replacement. A genuine Koenders diaphragm repair kit is U.S. made from a high quality Garlock, reinforced rubber blend material. This Garlock diaphragm material is the best material available and maintains proper strength and stiffness even during extreme heat or cold conditions. Many customers report a 8-10 year diaphragm lifespan from a genuine Koenders diaphragm.
- Inside every Koenders Windmill and EL-2 electric aerator are several small valves. These valves are the diameter of a penny. Although they are small, these check valves have a very important role. If these valves do not operate correctly, the compressor simply will not work. Koenders has upgraded the original valve and replaced the rubber insert with (1.5 mm double skinned nitrile butadiene with cotton weave) which is much stronger and longer lasting. Rubber tends to crack in heat, cold and moisture and nitrile is one of the strongest rubbers available on the market so longevity is increased substantially.
To avoid issues – Order directly from Koenders Windmills, Koenders Waters Solutions or one of our Authorized Dealers.
How do you know they are Authorized Koenders Dealer?
Dealers will indicate prominently on their websites that they are authorized Dealers. If they do not, then they are not an authorized dealer and are not selling Original Koenders Windmills and Koenders Water Solutions parts.
For Sales, Support or Customer Service please call toll free 1-877-888-7707 or find a dealer closest to you by fill out our locate a dealer request form.
Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Please subscribe to our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it