Up to 36 month Limited Warranty on Select Products
Warranty covers the following Koenders Water Solutions products for a period of 12 months from Date of Purchase, against defects in workmanship or material:
- Koenders Water Solutions Windmill Aeration Products (inc. Unipoles)
- Koenders Water Solutions Electric Aeration Products
- Koenders Water Solutions Solar Aeration Products
- Koenders Water Solutions Solar Water Pump Products
- Koenders Water Solutions Water Fountains
The conditions of the Warranty and the extent of the responsibilities of Koenders Water Solutions Inc. under this Warranty are as follows:
EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS are available FOR UP TO 36 months on select products.
- Koenders Water Solutions Inc. will repair or replace, any part or material deemed to be defective by Koenders Water Solutions Inc., due to quality and/or workmanship, within a 12 month period from the initial purchase date;
- Call our Customer & Technical Services Team on 1-877-888-7707 ext 2 in the first instance. They will discuss some simple trouble-shooting exercises with you to try and resolve any issue without the need of returning the product. Often the problem requires a simple product adjustment or is incorrect installation;
- If the problem can’t be resolved this way, then our Customer & Technical Services Team will co-ordinate the Warranty repair and provide a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number and details on where to return the product;
- Product returned for Warranty repair must be returned to the address specified by the Customer & Technical Services Team, and any warranty product sent to the customer will be sent freight prepaid;
- A return materials authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning any product for a warranty concern. Failure to obtain a RMA may result in the product being returned to the customer freight collect;
- Warranty does not apply to product which has been subject to incorrect installation, modifications, abuse, neglect, or accident;
- Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from severe weather factors;
* Private Insurance coverage is recommended *
- When a Pressure Release Valve has not been used, warranty coverage may not apply to damages incurred to an Aeration system as a result of blocked airline. The use of a Freeze Control Unit is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED in geographical areas where freeze up may be a concern;
- Warranty coverage may be void at Koenders discretion if parts other than genuine Koenders parts are utilized for maintenance, repair or attached to a Koenders Aeration system, Water pump or Water Fountain;
- Proof of Date of Purchase is required for warranty service. Since the customer is responsible for assembly, set up and installation, please follow our product installation instructions carefully, to ensure the validity of warranty claims;
- Warranty does not cover supplemental loss or damages arising from failure of the windmill or electric aerator to function properly. Customer must check system regularly to ensure the unit is functioning according to their requirements. Koenders Water Solutions Inc. and its retailers, distributors, dealers and any other partners do not cover loss of fish, wildlife or any other consequential damages resulting from product failure or use;
- If you have any warranty concerns or would like to purchase extended warranty on your products, please contact Koenders Water Solutions Inc. at 877-888-7707 or (306) 721-1495 or visit www.koenderswatersolutions.com.
Safety Precautions – Read Before Assembly
- Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the windmill compressor with the blades turning or in any high wind situations;
- Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the electric aerators or open any of our compressor housings while in operation or while the electric cord is plugged in – UNPLUG BEFORE SERVICE;
- Dd Not attempt any service or repairs to the solar aeration or solar water pump systems while in operation or while the batteries are connected – DISCONNECT BATTERIES BEFORE SERVICE;
- Do Not attempt any service or repairs to the Water Fountains while in operations or while the electric cord is plugged in – UNPLUG BEFORE SERVICE
- Koenders Water Solutions recommends that all maintenance work on the windmill compressor and blades are done on the ground and not while the windmill head is up on the tower – optional Pivot pair tower hinges are recommended and available to allow easy tilt up – tilt down operation;
- Ensure the blade assembly is secured (even in low winds) when tilting windmill up and down; or when servicing/repairing of the compressor is required. (A gust of wind can suddenly cause the windmill head to turn at any time and cause a potentially dangerous situation for the person trying to do the repairs);
- Do Not allow children to climb, play on or be near the windmill or electric aerators;
- Avoid being near the windmill during thunderstorms;
- Use personal protective gloves and equipment when assembling windmill;
- Koenders Water Solutions Inc. is not responsible in any way for any harm that may be caused during assembly or operation of the windmill, electric and solar aeration systems, solar water pumps or water fountains;
- Please wear proper safety protection and gloves while assembling and installing the aeration equipment. Some parts may be sharp;
- Use and wear proper installation and lifting equipment for assembly and installation. Some components may be heavy and awkward.
*** EXTENDED WARRANTY ***
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM KOENDERS WATER SOLUTIONS
Koenders Water Solutions Inc – Windmill Aeration (including Unipoles)
Extended Warranty from 12 months to 36 months is available for purchase direct through the manufacturer. Extended warranties must be purchased within 60 days of original product purchase. For purchase and pricing call 1-877-888-7707 ext 2 or visit www.koenderswatersolutions.com.
Single Diaphragm Windmill Aeration Systems – With the purchase of the extended warranty all the above warranty applies for an additional 24 months. With this purchase, a Maintenance Repair Kit is included which retails for $74.95 – $84.95 U.S. (these kits replace the component in the compressor that pushes the oxygen into the airline – one of the few parts on the windmill that needs maintenance approximately every 3-5 years – easy maintenance).
Dual Diaphragm Windmill Aeration Systems – With the purchase of the extended warranty all the above warranty applies for an additional 24 months. With this purchase, 2 x Maintenance Repair Kit are included which retail for $74.95 – $84.95 U.S each. (these kits replace the component in the compressor that pushes the oxygen into the airline – one of the few parts on the windmill that needs maintenance approximately every 3-5 years – easy maintenance).
Koenders Water Solutions – Electric Aeration
Extended Warranty from 12 months to 24 months is available for purchase direct through the manufacturer. Extended warranties must be purchased within 60 days of original product purchase. For purchase and extended warranty pricing call 1-877-888-7707 ext 2 or visit www.koenderswatersolutions.com.