You want clean and healthy water and it matters to you how you achieve it. Oxygenation is a natural and organic way of breathing life your pond through tiny bubbles created by aerators. Oxygen is the ingredient that enzymes and bacteria rely upon for energy. The more they get, the more they consume the excess nutrients, roundoff and pond muck in your pond, leaving your pond clean and algae at bay.
Building on the legendary reputation and award winning Koenders EL2, the new HD 250 is the next generation of aerators that produces 2 to 3 times more air than the EL2. If your pond is up to one acre in size and as deep as 30ft the HD 250 is your best choice.
The HD 250 is a high performance, low energy aerator designed to provide pond owners with the best performance and reliability in its price category.
- Knowing you’re doing the right thing, the best thing, for the health of your pond
- A clean, healthy and thriving pond
- Water circulation and enhanced aerobic activity for healthier fish and pond life
- Algae control and reduced pond muck
- A safe, easy and efficient way to care for your pond
- Max air flow 2.4 cubic feet per minute (68.0 l/min)
- Produces 2.2 CFM at 10 FT depth – 5 PSI
- Produces 2.1 CFM at 20 FT depth – 10 PSI
- Produces 2.0 CFM at 30 FT depth – 15 PSI
- Designed to a maximum pressure of 40 PSI
- Net Weight 45 lbs
- Oil-less operation
- Permanently lubricated bearings for optimum life
- Stainless steel valves for longevity, consistent performance and corrosion resistance
- Die-cast aluminum components for strength, light weight and durability
- Dynamically balanced for low operating vibration
- Thermally protected motor for fail-safe operation
- Designed and tested per Agency standards UL, CSA
- RoHS compliant. Green and eco-friendly
The HD250 Aeration System includes Electric Aerator, Weather Resistant Housing, Fan Cooling System and Internal Pressure Release Valve. HD Accessory Packs including airline and airstones are sold separately.
1 year full warranty included, with option for up to 3 year warranty.
Other Customers Also Bought
Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Please subscribe to our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it