Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Sign up today to receive our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it
- Tower height is 12, 16, 20 or 24 foot
- Stance of base is 62″ for the 12 foot tower, 81″ for the 16 foot tower, 100″ for the 20 footer tower or 118″ for the 24 foot tower
- Upwind turbine is 65″ in diameter
- Fan blades, hub, tail and stand are manufactured from galvanized steel.
- The compressor is preassembled and factory tested
- We use a direct drive system with a diaphragm stroke of 9/16″ in the transmission
- Over-speed is controlled by the turbine furling out of the wind as required
- Pump = 38 lbs
- Blade = 47 lbs
- Tower 12′ = 193 lbs
- Tower 20′ = 271 lbs
- Max air 172 Kpa (25 psi)
Volume of Air Produced
- Single cylinder pump
- 1.5 cfm @ 15 Kph (9 Mph)
Jet Stream Aeration System includes Single Cylinder Pump, Airstone Diffuser, Foot Valve and 100′ Airline.
Other Customers Also Bought
"Our pond brings a great deal of pleasure to me, thus I want to keep it algae and muck free especially in the hot summer months where pond water issues area more predominant. This year we had a very hot summer, extreme temperatures that got up into the high 80’s, low 90’s and with the use of Koender’s Nature’s Pond Conditioner and aeration windmill I was able to keep my pond algae and muck free. My goal has always been to prevent pond water issues from occurring as opposed to waiting until there is an issue."