Like all things seasonal, ponds and pond life beings to slow as the colder weather sets in.
Beneficial bacteria and enzymes applied in the spring or summer start to diminish in number and slow their reproduction rate.
To keep your pond healthy and productive all year nourish it with Nature’s Pond Conditioner Fall/Winter Edition early in the fall before winter freeze up.
This special blend of naturally occurring organisms and plant extracts is formulated with a preservative that adds to the longevity and productivity of the bacteria and enzymes through colder weather conditions. It enables the microbes to keep consuming and cleaning the debris, run off and decaying matter in your pond through the winter months.
Benefits of Nature’s Pond Conditioner – Fall/Winter Edition
- A natural and organic way to care for your pond
- Provides a healthy habitat for all living things throughout the winter months
- Continuously Consumes debris, decaying matter and pond muck through the colder months
- Provides clean water year round
- Reduces foul odors and off-gassing in the spring
- Gives your pond a healthy start to the beginning of the year
- It’s easy, safe and effective
Other Customers Also Bought
Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Please subscribe to our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it