Looking to enhance the colour of your pond water between Nature’s Pond Conditioner treatments? Look no further – introducing Nature’s Pond Dye.
Using a blended mix of pigments, this pond dye will produce an overcast natural deep color. Unlike other dyes on the market, Nature’s Pond Dye produces a darker, rich, more genuine appearance that will complement the landscape and terrain. Not only are all our products eco-friendly, we want them to look all-natural too!
Benefits of Nature’s Pond Dye:
- All-natural blend of technical equivalent of FD&C dyes
- Contains no harmful chemicals or residual metals
- Helps keep your pond looking clean
- Enhances natural color of water
- Easy to apply – just dilute and pour it in according to directions
- Transforms your pond quickly and effectively
- All-natural and safe for people, pets, birds, fish, livestock and wildlife
- Can be used in coordination with Nature’s Pond Conditioner
|Recommended Quantities Per Acre|
|1 Gallon / 4L||Treats up to 4 Acre Feet (1 acre, 4 feet deep)|
|2.5 Gallons / 10L||Treats up to 10 Acre Feet (2.5 acres, 4 feet deep)|
|5 Gallons / 20L||Treats up to 20 Acre Feet (5 acres, 4 feet deep)|
Other Customers Also Bought
Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Please subscribe to our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it