- Tower height is 12,16 20 or 24 foot
- Stance of base is 62″ for the 12 foot tower, 81″ for the 16 foot tower, 100″ for the 20 foot tower or 118″ for the 24 foot tower
- Upwind turbine is 69″ in diameter
- Fan blades, hub, tail and stand are manufactured from galvanized steel.
- The compressor is preassembled and factory tested
- We use a direct drive system with a diaphragm stroke of 9/16″ in the transmission
- Over-speed is controlled by the turbine furling out of the wind as required
- Pump = 49.5 lbs
- Blade = 47 lbs
- Tower 12′ = 193 lbs
- Tower 20′ = 271 lbs
- Max air 172 Kpa (25 psi)
Volume of Air Produced
- Dual cylinder pump
- 3.0 cfm @ 15 Kph (9 Mph)
Turbo Jet Stream Aeration System includes Dual Cylinder Pump, 2 Airstone Diffusers, 2 Foot Valves 200′ Airline and Two-Way Selector Valve.