Learn MoreFarm Pond Management by Steve Fender
Our gift to you: Receive a free Electronic copy of the award winning book by Steve Fender "Pond Management" The Common Sense GuideGet It Now!
Sign up today to receive our free E-Magazine, full of useful information if you are considering purchasing one of our natural pond care systems and products - the most sustainable way to clean and protect our ponds and other water bodies.Subscribe
3rd party study confirms that Koenders windmills have the best performance ratings in the industry!Read more About it
A modern look to the Koenders traditional windmill aeration system – The Uni-Pole
The Uni-Pole is modernizing the windmill industry with its sleek and clean lines, the telescoping pole adds a dramatic impact to your acreage, farm, municipal pond or local golf course ponds.
Koenders Uni-Pole Features Include:
- Galvanized Coated Steel Telescoping Pole which requires less ground area than traditional tower mounts and has a tilting base for easy install and maintenance
- Airline fits in the pole hiding the airline connection from the compressor to the diffuser which ensures the installation looks very clean
- 18 Gauged Galvanized steel windmill head and blades prevents rusting and corroding
- Single or Dual Diaphragm top-mounted compressor
- Optional 2 color powder coating to customize the look of the windmill
- A sleek, modern looking system that cannot be climbed or tampered with
The Koenders Uni-Pole Windmill Aeration System is available in the following packages and a choice of three tower heights :
- Uni-Pole Package 1 – Single Diaphragm includes: Koenders 12’, 18’ or 24′ Uni-Pole Windmill, Single Diaphragm Compressor, 100′ of Airline, Airstone Diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack. Up to a 3 Year Warranty.
- Uni-Pole Package 2 – Double Diaphragm includes: Koenders 12’, 18’ or 24′ Uni-Pole Windmill, Double Diaphragm Compressor, 200′ of Airline, 2 Airstone Diffusers, 2 Foot Valves, 2 Hose Connector Pack and a 2-Way Selector Valve. Up to a 3 Year Warranty.
Other Customers Also Bought
"Our pond brings a great deal of pleasure to me, thus I want to keep it algae and muck free especially in the hot summer months where pond water issues area more predominant. This year we had a very hot summer, extreme temperatures that got up into the high 80’s, low 90’s and with the use of Koender’s Nature’s Pond Conditioner and aeration windmill I was able to keep my pond algae and muck free. My goal has always been to prevent pond water issues from occurring as opposed to waiting until there is an issue."